Erectile Dysfunction Alternative Therapies
Yoga, Acupuncture, Meditation, Acupressure are a few of the alternate therapies that help in such cases. Testosterone Booster Supplements are effective in curing this condition IF there is an androgen deficiency or hypogonadism. For acute and chronic low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapies may be prescribed by doctors. These therapies require medical evaluation to evaluate its suitability and may also require medical follow up during and after the therapy.
Best food Diet For Men’s Health
- Fruits and Vegetable with high fiber content
- Sprouts and Green Leafy Vegetables
- Sesame seeds
- Nuts like Brasil nuts promotes testosterone in men
- Spinach – High Zinc
- Lamb Meat – High Zinc
- Seeds like sunflower, Chia, Pumpkin seeds are high in Zinc and good for men’s wellbeing
Essential oils for erectile dysfunction and impotence
There are a few Essential oils for erectile dysfunction and impotence which help in combating these serious disease. Essential oils is well known to help in promoting general wellness and relaxation. A relaxed mind is very important in fighting erectile dysfunction. There are two type of ED; one type occurs due to a certain physiological or medical condition or side effects and the second type occurs due to certain psychological/emotional conditions (stress, psychological trauma, anxiety, previous bad sexual experiences etc). In both cases, there are possible treatments. In many cases we see that the underlying cause of ED is low testosterone levels in men. In such cases testosterone supplements and replacement therapies have shown good results.
Essential oils which target impotence usually act in two different ways. Firstly, by improving blood circulations in the male genitals and improving blood flow to the brain. Secondly, providing a more relaxed/stress free feeling which greatly improves sexual desires. It is good to know that the most important cause of ED is psychological due to anxiety, depression, stress and low sex performance fear. The essential oils do a great work in calming down the emotions and providing a better condition for the treatment/therapy.
List of Common Essential Oils for ED and impotence
- Basil Essential Oil for erectile dysfunction – It relaxes the mind and arouse sexual desires. Suitable for both men and women
- Cardamom – Another essential oil ingredient which promotes sensuality
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Besides, its pain relief and other health properties, it vitalizes and energizes the body and mind. It also helps to gain self confidence and overcome fear and failure.
- Jasmine – Its soothing effect help with impotence and erectile dysfunction. It also help combat premature ejaculation. Jasmine is a known sexual stimulant.
- Cedarwood – Helps in gaining confidence in sexuality.
- Juniper – Improve love and sensuality.
- Sandalwood – Relieves anxiety, stress and depression. It is also a good aphrodisiac.
- Ylang Ylang Essential oils for erectile dysfunction – Sedative effects and promotes relaxation and sleep. Help combat sexual coldness and provides aphrodisiac effects.
- Orange – has aphrodisiac effects and curesEd and impotence and increases libido.
- Rose – calm the spirit and help with erectile dysfunction. Provide an intimate and love atmosphere
- Nutmeg -(Myristica fragrans) Ideal for massage with a soothing effect.
- Black Pepper Reduces stress and promote sexual energy. Provides muscle relaxation.
- Patchouli – Help in fighting fears and gain self confidence.
- Lavender – Regulate hormones and decreases anxiety and depression. It is also an aphrodisiac which drives sexual instincts. It also boost testosterone level in men.
- Ginger – Heats up libido and increases sex drive. Stimulating effects.
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) – Raise libido and helpful in cases of Ed and impotence. It also soothes the mind and body.